REQUEST A CALL BACK
Terms And Conditions
- Minimum charges of 2 hour per job with time begninning form the time the vehicle arrives at the pickup destination. Time after the minimum 1 hour is charges at 30 minutes interval
- Vehicle must park at a loading zone of on the road However. if customer require the vehicle to enter a private drive way. any damage caused by the vehicle will be the responsibility of the customer. Signature here is required to enter private drive way.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that no person under the age of 18 years is in the close vicinlty of the work zone.
- Customer’s valuable goods are not covered by the contact.
- Any valueable goods are to be in the possession and control of the customer.
- White goods and electronics such as computers and televisions must be properly packaged. Melbouurne movers and packers will not be responsible for any damage caused to any such goods that are not packaged appropriately.
- Dismantling of furniture is the customer’s responsibility and must be packaged appropriately.
- Melbourne speedie movers and packers reserves the right to refuse the moving of oversize and overweight goods that may potentially cause injury to work man.
- Melbourne speedie mover and packer reserves the right to refuse moving of the glass objects.
- Upon job completion , it is the responsibility of the customer to check that all items have been accounted for and that no damage has been caused of goods during the removals. Claims for loss damage after the vehicle has left the delivery destination will not be accepted.
- Damaged caused by the customer or their associates will not be the responsibility of melbourne movers and packers.
- Payments to be made by cash or bank transfer on completion of the job.